Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Plastic Carrier Box

Mum managed to find the perfect carrier for me. She saw it is the same thing she saw on HK Auction, she said it will fit me perfectly. I think so too! Look at me inside the box! Mum said she is selling them to other Blythe lovers at low low cost. She is not making much money from it. Just wanna earn some paypal $$ to buy me stuffs. So if anyone is interested, the box is US$3. Its Made in Japan. Handle color may be in Pink, Blue or Grey. The shipping and handling to US/UK will be US$10 by Registered Airmail. Price subject to change if US$ drops too much... Please leave my mum a comment if interested~~ ^_^



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.