Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Chinese Wedding Dress - QUA

A package came yesterday. Mum was so excited. She said she got me a chinese wedding dress, called Qua. I freaked out! "I am too young to be married off!!! Is this a matchmake wedding? I have not met the groom before!! Is he cute?"

Mum assured me she is not marrying me off. She bought these from a HK auction. She told me it reminds her of her wedding Qua she wore when she married Daddy. Oh well, since mum decided to be nostalgic, i will play along with her.... Well, here are some of the better pictures, mum said the the sky was cloudy so couldnt take much pictures..




By the end of the shoot, I got really tired... I think I posed too much.. so I sneak a little nap along the way... Mum was really scared I will get red stains. As you know, red and black easily stains us Blythe. So after undressing me, mum look all over me for stains... eek! I feel like im on the operation table. Lucky, all i got was just red fibres on me, especially on my legs... Mum used the lint remover and removed all my fibres from my legs and body. Yaaay~~~
Mum said Im gonna get my 1st hair wash on friday. Both of us are excited and scared, cuz my frindge is really long... I hope my eyelashes doesnt get wash off too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heehee.Silly girl!