Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Buy Buy Buy

Ok.. this sounds like a song by BY2...(rhythm in my head..)

Well this song is for mum. Cuz she have been busying herself with the ebays and auctions practically everyday, browsing and buying stuffs for me. A couple of weeks ago, I just got my red shoes and bunny lolita dress. 2 books on patterns for Jenny and Licca doll are on their way. Oh! and mum just paid for a Licca school uniform and Licca kimono through ebay. She is now eyeing on that DocMarten boots with stars on ebay... Sometimes, i wonder who is she actually buying for? Me or her? Do i need that many clothes? What i need is my personal space! I prefer to have my own bed... not sleeping in a plastic box everyday...
To mum:
when will that be? To Scarlett: sorry girl... please wait till we get someone to pin our wedding picture frame that have been on the floor for 7 months, then we will have space to buy a shelf for you. Scarlett: sign...

No comments: