Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My 1st hair wash~ & 1st ad? :D

Today mum finally gave me my1st hair wash~ yay... after how many months? But the washing is nice~~~ Mum wrapped my face like a mummy in cling wrap to prevent water getting into my lashes and innards. She gave me a TLC hair wash with nice smelling Shampoo and Conditioner.
Here i am, resting in my stand, waiting for my hair to air dry. Did you see the ridges on my side face? Thats the results of impatience in opening up my front face plate...



Before that, mum dressed me in a cow suit she bgt from a TIB member. After viewing pics of it, she decided she wants to do an ad of me. She remembers got milk? ads and loves them and since im dressed as a cow, she decided to make a got milk? ad of me. At first, i thought the cow suit wearing is a silly idea... but the ad idea was quite nice.. So ok, i kinda like my 1st ad. :D
Here it is, for those who have not seen it on mum's flickr


No comments: