Wednesday, September 3, 2008

After 1 month of hungry ghost holidays

Finally after 1 month of hungry ghost holidays (click here to find out ghost festival on wiki), mum finally took me out to play... actually she changed my body b4 the 7th lunar month then chuck me aside!! She said its becuz she dont want to scare Daddy while playing with me... hehe~~

Mum dressed me up today! She combed my unruly hair, snipped some loose ends and dressed me in re-ment's stripped sleeveless top and blue denim skirt overalls. I got to wear the new glitter boots and sunglass! OH, i also had a pretty pin on my hair~~~ nice! Mum took a couple of photos of me with her new cellphone that Daddy gave her(she loves the 5MP cam of the phone). Mum said she will probably upload the pics later tonight. Cant wait to see them!

The fact im also thrilled today is becuz mum is bringing me out today! yippee~~ She said she wanna buy me an electric guitar she saw in town. She wonder if i will fit the size? I hope i do!! I heard theres alot of colors to choose from~~ Im so wanna be a rock star!!! Yeah!

04/09/08: the stall selling electric guitar cant be found! dunno closed down or not opened yet ><

No comments: